Enhance Your Exhale: 5 Ways To Produce More Vapor
- Upgrade Your E-Cig: Your vapor production is often only as good as your device. If you are using a low-power E-Cig, you are limited by its mechanics. Switch to a device with higher wattage capacity to amp up your vaping power.
- Increase Airflow: Many E-Cig models have adjustable airflow, so try to find the perfect airflow for you. Wider openings cool off the vapor, while smaller openings keep it warmer. Experiment with the airflow to find a comfortable temperature that creates a large enough cloud. This can be tricky because opening the airflow too much will make the cloud light and wispy.
- Change Your Inhale: If you are an experienced E-Cig user, you are likely ready to take lung hits. Most new users only take mouth hits, which creates smaller clouds. By filling your lungs with the vapor, and then exhaling, you are increasing your vapor production significantly.
- Switch The Coil: If you are using a standard coil in your E-Cig, you might not be optimizing your vapor production. Try a double coil or one of your own design to try creating more vapor. Do some research to see what designs other vaping gurus have come up with.
- Add More Vegetable Glycerin: Choose a vegetable E liquid with a higher percentage of vegetable glycerin to up your vapor content. This plant-based substance is a sure way to keep things nice and cloudy.
Nicotine River is here to provide the highest quality vaping products. Browse our online store today to make your clouds flavorful and fragrant.