Need Assistance Quitting Smoking? These 5 Tips Can Help
- Stop smoking in your car -- The easiest way to limit the number of cigarettes you smoke is to stop smoking in certain areas. Most smokers love that one or two cigarettes during their morning commute and again on their drive home, so cutting back in your car can be a great step towards completely stopping. It'll be much nicer driving a vehicle that doesn't smell like cigarettes, too.
- Use vape juice with nicotine -- Using vape liquid with nicotine is a much safer alternative than tobacco-filled cigarettes. People who smoke a pack of cigarettes a day spend more than $1,000 a year to get their nicotine fix; vape juice with nicotine can be just as convenient and much less expensive. Cut out cigarettes and check out vape juice with nicotine as soon as possible.
- Start working out -- Working out can help your body get back on track and will give you a much better lifestyle. If the rest of your body is in shape but your lungs are suffering from all the smoke, you'll soon realize that it's time to give up this unhealthy habit.
- Start chewing more gum -- Simply chewing gum can get you in a habit of doing something other than smoking when a craving hits. Make sure to chew sugar-free gum so you're not damaging your teeth, though even sugary gum is a much better option than smoking.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks -- Try to limit the number of alcoholic drinks you have when you're in the process of quitting smoking. A lot of people usually crave cigarettes much more while they are drinking, so it's best to avoid alcohol altogether.